Are you interested in working with your Practice?
The Mountwood Surgery is committed to ensuring its patients are fully involved in the development of services. We believe that our patients have an important contribution to make in our future development.
We have been delighted to have had a conversation with our patients over years through our Patient Participation Group (PPG) and patient surveys.
The Mountwood Patient Participation Group was formed in May 1997 at the suggestion of the Practice Doctors.
It has two main objectives:-
- Representing the Patients of the Practice and
- Assisting and supporting the operation of the Practice.
Patient Participation Group activities include:
- Reporting and discussion of matters concerning patient care. This includes practice issues, local health care issues, hospital surveys, etc.
- Giving assistance such as booking in patients for flu injections
- Fund raising to buy additional equipment. This involves events such as the Christmas Raffle.
Committee meetings are held every month at Mountwood Surgery (usually on the second Wednesday at 2pm). Any patient of the practice may attend these meetings.
If you wish to join the committee please contact Mrs M Perkins on 01923 826856
If you would like to submit any feedback/suggestions or topics for discussion at the meeting please contact Mrs Perkins (number above) or Mrs Gillian Tobin (Practice Manager)
We are keen to work with a cross section of our Practice population and would welcome your involvement. There are several ways you can get involved:
This involvement could take the form of either:
- Attending our Patient Participation Group meetings
- Receiving regular updates
- Taking part in surveys/questionnaires
- Attending locality/borough wide Patient Participation Group meetings
- Sharing your views
- Helping the Practice