Joining The Practice

Mountwood Surgery does not accept ‘out of area’ patients.

Patients currently registered with us who move away will need to register with a new local GP.

New patients wishing to register with the practice must live in our catchment area (see HERE) and complete the application pack (available at reception or download - Links at bottom of page).

To assist us in locating your previous medical record it would be useful if you have your NHS number.

We will need to see a recent (last 3 months) utility bill, bank statement or similar. The name on the documents must be the registrants name unless you can provide a marriage certificate or deed of change of name.

These documents are not a mandatory requirement and you will not be refused registration if you cannot produce them.

To join our practice you need to download and complete the forms below:-

New Patient Registration Form (Adult) (PDF, 810KB)

New Patient Registration Form (Child - Under 16yrs) (PDF, 748KB)

GMS1 Family Services Registration Form

Summary Care Record Information and 'Opt Out Form' (PDF, 255KB)

Temporary Residents

We are happy to see UK residents who are visiting or temporarily residing with our patients. However we will only be able to deal with their acute problem.

Local Services, Let
Why wait for specialist medical attention? Affordable self-pay options may be availiable. Contact an NHS or Private Hospital to find out more. Get treated quickly.