***IMPORTANT MESSAGE ***
Our ONLINE FORMS are available from 08:00 to 17:00 every week-day (except on public holidays)
During out of hours please call 999 for medical emergencies or 111 for anything urgent.
How to access Online Consult
Please use the links above to access Online Consult
Our main way for seeking advice and request appointments
We introduced a new system for you to contact your doctor online and get health advice. We hope that this will become your first port of call when seeking for high quality information about your illness or condition. It will also be our main route for booking all appointments as well as addressing your queries -which we respond within 48 working hours, usually on the same day. As a safety precaution we turn the forms off outside working hours, from 18:30 - 08am
Please see the video below with instructions of how this will work.
How does it work?
1. You can either type in your symptom or condition on the search button or browse the 72 categories of high quality health information (links, text and videos). We strongly recommend that you take time to look at these as they may provide you with a quick solution
2. If you wish to submit a query or request for an appointment
- Click the link to contact your doctor
- Select the General Health Query Form if your search does not identify your symptoms or condition
- Whilst filling in the form you will be prompted to complete a series of safety questions. It is critical that you answer these as accurately as possible as your answer will determine the safest next steps
- Please give us plenty of information such as how long you have been unwell and how the symptoms are changing, what you are hoping for from your doctor. Please also tell us any times you are unavailable in the next two days.
- We aim to deal with your requests within 48 Hours.
You will receive an acknowledgement by text or by phone and the doctor will review your form. If you have not had a response within 48 working hours please contact the surgery
- More urgent problems can be identified and dealt with usually on the same day with a call or an appointment.
- Simple requests that need telephone advice (or other information to be provided) can be addressed promptly.
- Symptoms that can be assessed and treated in particular clinics (e.g. by our nurse practitioners or clinical pharmacists) can be booked with the right person.
Those who cannot do online forms because of difficulty with English, with reading or writing, or with using online forms (on their phone or computer) can contact our reception for assistance, and will be supported to complete the forms
Our Online Service is not suitable for the most urgent or life threatening problems. In an emergency call 999 or seek 111 advice if unsure.